Seamlessly integrate your indoor and outdoor space with the Fortress see-through gas fireplace. The traditional style, expansive viewing area and authentic look fit perfectly in a variety of spaces. Non-reflective glass, accent lights and multiple interior brick options make this unique fireplace the ultimate in traditional luxury design. Enjoy the view both inside and out with the Fortress.
Intermittent Pilot Ignition (IPI) system, IntelliFire, provides you with unparalleled safety and peace of mind. This technology monitors the performance of your ignition at all times, which not only guarantees performance, but can save you up to $10 per month on your energy bills. The IntelliFire Plus (IPI Plus) simply improves on the traditional IntelliFire Ignition System. This technology features a remote that allows you to program memory settings, a child safety lock, and enables you to control the standing pilot.. And, with automatic battery back-up, you can be assured of fireplace operation even if the power goes out.
Product Specifications SHOWN WITH
- Black clean face (standard, interior)
- Stainless steel surround (standard, exterior)
- Natural stone kit (optional)
- Herringbone brick liner (required, style optional)
- Bronze glass (standard)
| STANDARD FEATURES |
- Flush face design
- Glass contemporary burner
- Ceramic glass (interior)
- Tempered glass (exterior)
- 316 Satinless Steel exterior
- Barrier screen (interior)
- Stainless steel barrier screen (exterior)
- Clear accent lighting
- Available in NG only with optional LP field conversion kit
- IntelliFire ignition system in natural gas or propane gas (field conversion)
- Variable Hi/Lo flame height control
- Top vent only
| INTELLIFIRE FEATURES |
- 110/120V A/C control with battery back up
- Electronic intermittent pilot Ignition
- Cold climate pilot optional setting
- RC400 remote control
- Pilot activation
- Automatic battery backup
- 5-Step flame height adjustment
- Child lock
- Accent lighting control
- Additional auxiliary function
- Wall docking station
- Timer mode
- Thermostat mode
- Room temperature readout
- On/Off control
| BURNER SPECIFICATIONS |
- Ember bed burner
- IntelliFire ignition requires 110/120V (battery back up)
- Remote variable flame height control
- 8 Piece log set
- Manufactured for indoor use
- Btu/Hr - 38,000 - 56,000 (NAT)
- Btu/Hr - 44,000 - 56,000 (LP field conversion)
| VENTING SPECIFICATIONS |
- Available in top vent only
- Requires Minimum vertical run of 24"
- Requires DVP 5" x 8" direct vent venting
- Approved for use with PVLP-SLP and PVI-SLP-B with PV-IPI-CK kit and power vent wire harness
- Venting materials are not provided with this appliance and must be purchased separately
- Please be sure to check with the manufacturers installation guide for venting solutions
- Overall dimensions - 47 1/2" W x 44 3/8" H x 25 5/8" D
- Viewing area dimensions - 36" W x 30" H
- Optional picture frame surround dimensions - 47" W x 23 3/8" H
- Minimum framing dimensions - 49 1/2" W x 44 1/2" H x 23" D
- Weight - N/A lbs.
For a complete copy of the Majestic/Monessen warranty terms and conditions please click HERE
- In stock products ship within 1-2 business days.
- Transit times typically vary from 1-6 business days.
- This product must ship LTL freight and a signature is required for delivery.
- Please be sure to inspect the all freight shipments carefully and note any damages or missing items on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of possible concealed damage, freight customers MUST write "Pending Inspection" next to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to write "Pending Inspection" on the delivery receipt will bar the customer from recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage, after the fact.